Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding Day Bliss


Luke and I got married to each other on Saturday May 16th 2009. It was so fun to have all of our family and so many friends there to celebrate the day with us. The day was such a blur for the two of us. It went by so fast and everything went so smoothly. The wedding ceremony was in the Salt Lake Temple at 2pm and it was such a sweet ceremony that it was impossible for me to hold back my tears.





We were greeted outside by the paparazzi of family and friends cheering for us while snapping photos and shooting videos. It was fun taking pictures with everyone.











The reception was at the Gallivan Center later that evening. We were busy all afternoon with our photo shoot around the temple and rode Trax down to the Gallivan Center. We had a little downtime to rest my feet and eat a little bit before more picture taking began again and the guests arrived. The whole day was more fun than I had imagined.

















I felt like a princess all day and Luke looked so handsome in his tuxedo.
































The cupcake tower was amazing and the cupcakes were so pretty with all the different flowers of icing decorated with glitter dust on them.












The harp was beautiful music to fill the room.I loved the chocolate fountain; it made the whole room smells so yummy.
























I loved the gorgeous monarch butterflies in the centerpieces, and releasing them was so fun with my sweet nieces and nephews. It was also so fun to have my little sister catch my bouquet.


































I couldn't have had the day go any smoother without the great help of Kristin, Haley, Sunny, Bonnie, Eric and Jesse; they were such a wonderful crew that made my wedding day so beautiful and special.





I will post more photos of the wedding day and our adventures in Mexico soon.

4 comments:

  1. yea it was a great day and the kids had a blast you put your special touch into it and it made it very unique We love you Mrs Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the chocolate fountain...sigh. I think we might have one installed in our kitchen. It just makes good sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world! your blog is very cute! 'can't wait to see the mexico pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutly loved your wedding simple and elagent....you do have that special touch!

    It was so nice to be able to share your special day with you. I think you and Luke are perfect for eachother, even if I wasn't sure of him the first day....lol. After getting to know him you guys are great for eachother and I like him a lot.

    Love you lots.

    Haley

    ReplyDelete